I want to begin with a big thank you for all the positive feedback about Remote Display Analyzer (RDA) and also a very big thanks to the members in the sponsor program, this really helps to drive RDA forward and to help balance the amount of time spend in this project by giving something back to the family. So thank you very much for becoming a sponsor!
What’s new in version 1.5
- Remote Display Analyzer is now consolidated into one version, this means you can use the same executable for RDP and HDX. RDA will automatically detect which protocol and settings are in use, you don’t have to configure anything.
- Support for the latest changes in HDX: Support for the latest video codec optimizations like actively changing regions (and ability to live switch between video codec settings), detect hardware encoding, support for 8-bit color depth, etc
- Numerous fixes and improvements for both RDP and HDX
- NVIDIA addon
- VMware support (this means RDA supports all major display protocols within one consolidated version)
- Further improving RDP and HDX functionality
Remote Display Analyzer 1.5 is now available on the website and sponsors should have received an automatic e-mail which contains more information. Thanks again for your support!