Excited to announce the next chapter for App-V Scheduler: meet AppVentiX!
A lot of new features went into the product, please read more here:
AppVentiX 3.0 Release
Happy to announce that a new version of Remote Display Analyzer (RDA) has been released: RDA version 2007.
What’s new in Remote Display Analyzer version 2007:
- RDS GPU policy detection, reminder to configure this setting and easily verify if GPU is leveraged for RDS workloads
- Multi language OS support for RDS\WVD
- Enhanced support for Citrix EDT with MTU size detection, MTU discovery detection and available EDT bandwidth detection
- The Receiver client version is now detected and displayed next to the detected VDA version
- Citrix Glyph detection support
- Citrix build to lossless configuration option has been added
- Support for the latest Windows 10 Builds
- Support for the latest Citrix VDA (2006) version
- Support for the latest VMware Horizon (7.12) version
- Various Fixes and improvements
You can check which RDA build you are using by clicking on the about (i) button at the top of the RDA window. You will also find the possible parameters there.
Thanks for all the community feedback received. The 2007 version is now available on the website.