Happy to announce that a new version of Remote Display Analyzer (RDA) has been released: RDA version 1911.
What’s new in Remote Display Analyzer version 1911:
- RDA now supports the latest Windows 10 builds for both RDS and WVD deployments
- Support for the latest Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) Infrastructure agent
- Support for the latest Citrix VDA (1909) version and latest HDX updates
- RDA will now also show you in real-time if hardware encode is being used. This is handy when you run workloads and want to verify if the video codec is leveraging hardware encoding. See screenshot below:
- Support for the latest VMware Horizon (7.10) version and latest Blast updates
- VMware Blast codec switching and the new Blast codec has been integrated (and can be changed on the fly):
- Integration with click-to-photon: Click-to-photon uses a small device that can measure response times in remote display environments. You can find more information about the click-to-photon device on the GitHub page of Magnar Johnsen. The click-to-photon device is connected from the endpoint to the remote session using comport redirection. The tool running in the remote session generates screen updates and the device at the endpoint calculates the time between the remote screen update and the endpoint device receiving the update. This statistics are reported back in Remote Display Analyzer.
- Last but not least: RDA build 1911 contains overall improvements and bug fixes
You can check which RDA build you are using by clicking on the about (i) button at the top of the RDA window. You will also find the possible parameters there.
Thanks for all the community feedback received. The 1911 version is now available on the website.